Skip to content
Below are the links to the numbered references cited on VOS flyer “What do you care about?”
- World Health Organisation International Agency for Research on Cancer. (Oct 26, 2015), “IARC Monographs evaluate consumption of red meat and processed meat”, Press Release No. 240.
- T. Colin Campbell, PhD. “Link between Dairy Protein, Casein & Cancer”. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEWAf6sOGv0
- Poore, J. (2018). “Reducing Food’s Environmental Impacts Through Producers and Consumers”, Science, June 2018, Vol. 360, Issue 6392.
- McMahon, J. (2019), “Meat and agriculture are worse for the climate than power generation, Steven Chu says”. Forbes, April 4, 2019. https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffmcmahon/2019/04/04/meat-and-agriculture-are-worse-for-the-climate-than-dirty-energy-steven-chu-says/?fbclid=IwAR26HFGZfdXHvYf3acojlJTuSonkdfsuQJQ69L74AEvYvVIQoeMqiz70AGk#7eb1297511f9
- Milo, R. (2018). “The biomass distribution on Earth”, Proceedings of the national academy of sciences, June 2018