Skip to content
References for Environmental Leaflet
- Poore J, Nemecek T. Reducing food’s environmental impacts through producers and consumers. Science 2018; 360: 987-92.
- Shepon A, Eshel G, Noor E, Milo R. The opportunity cost of animal based diets exceeds all food losses. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2018; 115: 3804-9.
- Scottish Government (2018). Results from the June 2018 Scottish Agricultural Census. The Scottish Government 2018.
- Scottish Government, Rural & Environmental Science and Analytical Services (2019). June Agricultural Census, 2019. The Scottish Government, October 2019
- Harwatt, H., & Hayek, M. N. (2019), “Eating Away At Climate Change With Negative Emissions: Repurposing UK agricultural land to meet climate goals”. Animal Law & Policy Program, Harvard Law School. http://animal.law.harvard.edu/wp-content/uploads/Eating-Away-at-ClimateChange-with-Negative-Emissions––Harwatt-Hayek.pdf